Saturday, May 22, 2010

Final days at home continued

I think I'm finally packed up. I feel like I have no idea what I was supposed to really bring/pack for training. Guess I'll figure that out when I get there. I don't know if I could ever really feel ready for this.






Today my parents, Heather and I went up to Frankfort, where we usually go during the summer. It was a foggy, slightly chilly day, but fun. I'm glad we were able to go up there as a family (minus Dustin and Carrie) one more time. I got to get stocked up on Gwen Frostic prints and walk out to the lighthouse again, as well as exploring Point Betsie.






It's my last night at home. Tomorrow I take off for the majority of my drive Alabama. At least I'll be in my new car, so that will be fun. If anyone ever feels like driving from Michigan to Texas, feel free to bring my cat!! Now it's time to get some sleep so I don't sleep while driving. :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Frankfort was fun. Wish we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey holly!! look, my little roommate is all grown up!! :) your blog is fantastic -- and your time in alabama and texas will be, too!! i'll be praying for you and thinking of you lots!! i miss you so much!!!

    love,
    kim

    ReplyDelete